So Miss Rettig found an awesome list of books as well as the ones that I found yesterday. So I was going to add the title here with links to either a review or description of the books. Check them out... leave a comment about the ones you want to read and then we can choose which book to start with.
(Side Note: On the Page that you are reading from now add yourself as a follower so you can comment on the posts... and because it's fun)
As for the first time we should meet I was thinking middle to late January. I want us to be able to get the school thing all situated so we don't feel so overwhelemd. I was thinking that we could meet at my place on January 23 around 4pm.
Check your schedules and let me know if this is a good date or not. We can figure someother day out if it isn't.
The List So Far:
-Mr. Maybe by Jane Green:
http://www.theromancereader.com/green-maybe.html
-She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahsbookclub/pastselections/obc_pb_19970122_about/1
-A Promising Man (And About Time, Too) by Liz Young:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3VCQ5RQL3FB0N/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R3VCQ5RQL3FB0N
-To Have and to Hold by Jane Green:
http://www.janegreen.com/index.php/books/to-have-and-to-hold/
-Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner:
http://www.jenniferweiner.com/books.htm
-The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd: http://www.suemonkkidd.com/SecretLifeOfBees/
-If I'd Known Then: Women in their 20s and 30s Write Letters to Their Younger Selves by Ellyn Spragins:
http://www.amazon.com/If-Id-Known-Then-Letters/dp/0738211206#noop
-The Chosen One:Carol Lynch Williams
http://www.amazon.com/Chosen-One-Carol-Lynch-Williams/dp/0312555113/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262879271&sr=1-1
-Dear John- http://www.amazon.com/Dear-John-Nicholas-Sparks/dp/0446567337/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262879355&sr=1-1
----I thought it would be fun to read this and then go see the movie together?
-If I Stay- Gayle Forman
http://www.amazon.com/If-I-Stay-Gayle-Forman/dp/0525421033/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262879471&sr=8-1
-Someone Like You- Sarah Dessen
http://www.amazon.com/Someone-Like-You-Sarah-Dessen/dp/0142401773/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262879629&sr=1-1
-Things I Want My Daughters to Know-
http://www.amazon.com/Things-Want-My-Daughters-Know/dp/B001JJBOUQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262879679&sr=1-3
Check them out when u got some free time and post what you want.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment